In borrowing from the Pierce Cedar Creek Institute Science Lending Library, I agree to:
- Assume responsibility for returning item(s) on time.
- Prevent loss or abuse of equipment/software/resources.
- Return item(s) in clean and working order.
- Return equipment/software immediately if it ceases to operate.
- Assume financial responsibility of repairing/replacing any item that is damaged as a result of neglect or carelessness while in your possession, and replace any item(s) that are lost or damaged beyond repair.
- Obey software copyright laws. There will be absolutely no copying of CDs/USB/Thumbdrives. Borrower MUST remove programs from all computer hard disk drives prior to returning software.
*Note: Item(s) available for a 6-week loan period. For renewals, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine eligibility. Pierce Cedar Creek Institute cannot guarantee immediate availability of requested equipment.
The Science Lending Library is made possible by the Wilson H. Craig Jr. Memorial Fund from the Barry Community Foundation, and the generous support from donors to Pierce Cedar Creek Institute's ScienceStrong initiative.